Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Current projects

It seems like I always have a million things going on at once. Knitting is no exception to this rule...

On needles:

Scarf - "Mary Poppins" inspired scarf; 100% baby alpaca wool yarn, size 13 needles
Baby sweater - acrylic yarn, size 7 needles; this is my first attempt at a sweater!
Sock - acrylic yarn, size 5 DPN's (double pointed needles); this is the mate to another sock.

On looms:

Child's hat - pink baby boucle; red Knifty Knitter loom - matches a corkscrew scarf done on size 13 circular needles
Rug - cotton and acrylic; on a Knifty Knitter long loom
Woven-bottom bag - acrylic; on yellow Knifty Knitter loom
Scarf - unknown fiber (*screams*); on smallest Knifty Knitter long loom
Bag - 100% wool; on longest Knifty Knitter long loom - will be felted

I really want to finish the baby alpaca scarf, but I just started the baby sweater last night, so I kinda want to get back into that when I get home. So much to do, so little time!

No comments: