Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Current projects

Right now, on the needles, I have the Todos scarf (I'll try to grab a picture of my progress sometime soon and post it to Flickr). You can get the pattern from this website: http://thehandpaintedsheep.com/home.htm . I'm using a simple yarn (Patons SWS) for it instead of the hand-dyed yarn available through the above website. My friend Donna is using the Handpainted Sheep's recommended yarns, so we're comparing as we both work on the scarf. :)

I'm also working on a bag for felting on the green Knifty Knitter loom.

Over the weekend, I made a scarf and a headband for my 9 year old cousin in 2.5 hours - my fastest project yet! I used size 18 needles, so I'm guessing that helped a lot. ;)

In other news, I'm going to buy myself an MP3 player now that I bought the husband one. :D I'm jealous!!!!

Video for today:

1 comment:

Monica_Kun said...

Hi Kristen,
Welcome to the knitting blog world. Can't wait to see pictures of the Todos scarf.