Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Check out my Flickr widget!

I have added a few new pictures, including a braided scarf I just finished tonight and a few pictures of my unfinished "Todos Scarf" (please click The Unique Sheep banner to the left on this page for the pattern). I really would love to finish the Todos Scarf, but a friend and I are preparing for a bazaar next week, and I am trying to make a bunch of simple scarves and hats before then. :)

If you're interested in making your own braided scarf, there is a pattern listed on the Berocco yarn website. I just used lengths of scrap yarn that I didn't have enough of to really do much with, so that's an option if you don't have any of the yarn mentioned in the pattern.

Edited to add a video for this week (at least). I haven't put one up yet. ;)

No comments: